Friday, December 3, 2010

A Vintage Princess

So the other day, Sister won a fabulous photographers package from the Maternal Lens blog. I was so thrilled for her. One of the items she won was a 1950's Vintage Headband from Kristen Caldwell Photography. Here is a picture of the headband Sister won. Isn't it beautiful!

Well I just happened to do some browsing on the website and fell in love with this precious vintage band for infants. Well I went back today to show them to a friend and the infant bands were on sale for only $10! So Emmalee Caroline just HAD to have one. Here is a picture of the sage one I got for her. I just LOVE it!


Since her bedding has shades of light green and sage in it, I told my sister that we will have to do newborn shots with this headband. Then, she can make the shot b/w, but leave the band colored - how adorable would that look in her room to coordinate with her bedding? I'm just in love with all of this shabby chic decorating! I think I might have a little vintage princess!

Ms. Caldwell's work is absolutely amazing! All pictures used here are all property of Kristen Caldwell Photography. Please go see her services and products. I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment