Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 14: 31 Days Inspired for the Holiday


HOLIDAYS!

It is my absolute favorite time of the year!  Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years...its "THE" Holiday season and I LOVE it!  

Which is why I just had to pick today's 31 day favorite:  31 Days of Inspired for the Holidays! 
  
Melissa, over at The Inspired Room, has done an amazing job at putting this series together and providing tons of holiday inspiration from decorations to recipes to savoring the moments.  One of my favorite posts is about decorating naturally, and Melissa's K.I.S.S. motto (go read the blog to find out what it stands for). 

And be careful - DON'T click on Day 8 if you have a sweet tooth because I promise you'll want to go make these mouth-water goodies this instant! 

So, are you ready to start this quickly-approaching holiday season?  I hope so because it is just around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment