Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 3: 31 Days of Decorating on a Shoestring Budget

Well today is Day 3 of my 31-day favorites, and today is another great series called "31 Days of Decorating on a Shoestring Budget" by Kate over at "Chic on a Shoestring Budget."

http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com/2012/09/31-days-of-decorating-on-shoestring_30.html

Y'all, this series is just fantastic!  And if you're like me at all, you enjoy decorating, but don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on it.  These tips and tricks that Kate gives are for everyone!  Probably one of my favorite posts is about her printable art work that she gave her dining room a makeover with - it looks like she spent hundreds when she really only spent about $30! 


 Or the post when she talks about using nature as artwork and centerpieces!


I'm telling you - you have got to go through her series (even though there are only 23 posts - I know you'll love every single one!)   I'm pretty sure I'll be using some of these ideas VERY soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment