Thursday, December 1, 2011

Double-Trouble

Wow, I cen't believe it has been so long since I last posted - sorry - but I have had my hands full with a busy little babe! 

Our Thanksgiving was fabulous, the weekend following was not.  Our whole family got the stomach bug, but praise the Lord we are all healthy and happy again.  And poor Em, she was battling her first hurting tummy AND her first tooth cutting all at the same time.  But through it all, she was still a trooper. 

We went for her flu shot on Tuesday and they weighed her (just because I wanted to see how big she is getting).  At 7 1/2 months, Emmalee weighs 16 lbs and 13 oz!  I just a month she has gained over a pound! 

Lil' Bit is now crawling everywhere, and rolling and moving and shaking and even pulling up!  Want proof, here ya go.  This morning we were seeing double-trouble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment