Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Break Special

I'm posting for the first time in over a month - please don't fall out of your chairs! HA!

But in all seriousness, I have just been busy! Work, Brant and baseball, watching sister's kids, planning vacations, planning baby showers, planning wedding showers, preparing for the wedding I'm in coming in June, spending good quality time with friends, working out and losing weight, preparing for Bible study, creating blog designs and cards...and so much more! Yes, life has been hectic, but it has also been good.

My cooking has slacked a bit mainly because baseball season at DBU started, meaning I am pretty much a widow for most of the spring. Brant is usually gone 2-3 nights during the week, then usually all day on Saturdays. And when I say "all day" - the man is out of the house by 7 am and gets home around 9 pm! But I do try to go to the games, even if it is just taking him lunch! However, I do still have a few recipes to post for you - watch for them coming soon (and by soon, I mean within a week...not a month).But for the fun news, Great Grabbie Designs is having a Spring Break Special. From now until March 20th, blog designs are the following:

Basic Blog Design - $10

Deluxe Blog Design - $15

Professional Blog Design - $25


If you're interested in a new blog design, simply email me at greatgrabbiedesigns (at) yahoo (dot) com, or you can visit my design site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment