Thursday, November 10, 2011

Incredible Edible...

...GIFTS! 



Today I found a fabulous website  called Everything Your Mama Made (& More).  It is fantastic!  There are all kinds of DIY projects and crafts, including an whole list of link for edible gifts mixes of teas, coffees, breads, cakes, cookies - you name it! 

It, of course, gave me some great ideas for people like corworkers, neighbors and friends.  Here is the link for all of the "Gift in a Jar" recipes - 354 of them to be exact.  I think I'm going to make the Spiced Team Mix and Cinnamon Pancake Mix  - a perfect breakfast combination!  And for myself, I might make the Pumpkin Pie Coffee creamer because that just sounds DELICIOUS! 

This website also has tons of sewing projects and tutorials, crochet and knitting patterns, and great gift ideas.  I'm so thrilled to find this website - I have a feeling I will visit it often!

#Novemberblogfest

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love recipes in a jar! : )

Post a Comment