Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Day of Thanks

I love Thanksgiving.  There is nothing better than spending the day in praise over what we have been blessed with.

I am so very thankful for this man.  A husband who loves me unconditionally and is an incredible father to his treasured daughter.  I can honestly say that the Lord made him just for me.  He is my knight in shining armor, my best friend, and the love of my life.



I am thankful that each day I get to see this beautiful smiling face. She is the apple of my eye and I cannot imagine life without her.  She is sweet, sassy, spunky, and everything in between.  I love her more each and every day. 

I am thankful for a savior that redeemed me and washed my sins away.

I am simply thankful.  The Lord has blessed us more than we can ever have imagined and today, tomorrow, and always I will give Him thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment