Monday, August 12, 2013

Menu Monday

Since my new kitchen is finally finished, I am so in the mood to just get in there and cook my heart out!  So, this week I'm going out and making some {hopefully} great new dishes!

Monday:  Greek Slow-Roasted Chicken with side salad and pasta tossed in a lemon butter caper sauce. (The greek chicken will be cooked in the crockpot the same way I made my Greek Chicken pasta salad...find out how I did it here.)

Tuesday: Grilled steak & Georgia peach kabobs (recipe from last week's post)

Wednesday:  Chicken alfredo pasta with green salad

Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner!  Peach and Sausage Breakfast Casserole with fresh fruit salad. (Again, another peach recipe from last week's post!)

Friday: Steak dinner in a crockpot!  If you've never heard of this, then allow me ot enlighten you.  Get your crockpot out & spray it w/ a nonstick spray.  Put your steaks (seasoned) in the bottom, then add backed potatoes wrapped in foil, then add corn on the cob wrapped in foil on top of that.  Put the lid on & cook for 7 hours on low!  Everything comes out perfect & tender!!!

And be on the lookout this week for a post all about our kitchen facelift on a budget!  I am in love with the way things turned out! 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Can't wait to see your new kitchen! Love all of your recipes..thanks for sharing on your blog!

Post a Comment