Monday, September 8, 2014

Motivation Monday

I realize that its been over a month since I've posted, and I'm so sorry, but life (as always) is crazy busy!  But today I couldn't pass up the chance to post some of the biggest motivation I've had in a VERY long time!

I posted last time that my husband has been one of my biggest motivations, and this past Saturday was no different.  In February, my husband weighed over 300 lbs and decided that he didn't want to live that way anymore.  So he made a goal and decided to participate in a sprint triathlon.  In just a short 7 months, he has lost over 60 lbs, and on Saturday completed his triathlon and was 2nd in his division!!!!!  Not to mention, he beat his goal of completing it in 2 hours and came in at only 1:48:36!!!

So the pictures you see here - THIS is my motivation today!  He is my motivation!!!!  My heart could not be more proud of him!  












I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, BRANT WILLIAMS!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

That is just FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations to him!

Unknown said...

That is incredible!!!! So awesome:) Plus it is just so great to see how much you guys inspire each other :)

Post a Comment