Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sorry

I'm know - another new layout - I'm sorry...but all the lines on the other one were beginning to make me dizzy. So I began to think I just needed something plain and simply - so here ya go.

Other than that, there isn't much to say today. This week has almost been boring, except for the fact that my best office buddy got fired on Monday morning. That was not a fun day...and it wasn't that she was bad, her area that she manages was just beginning to fall apart, so they let her go. It's hard working in the "grown-up" world where people come and go. Melissa was literally my very first friend at this office, so it's hard after seeing her on a daily basis for 3 years to not have her here anymore. So Monday wasn't a good day.

Tuesday was boring and Brant was out of town, so I was home all by myself. It was actually kind of nice, so I won't complain. I got home from work, ate dinner, took a hot bath (while Dax proceeded to drink half my bath water), shopped on the Internet, and just RELAXED! I have to admit that I am addicted to Coldwater Creek's online outlet - they just have some GREAT stuff, so go check it out when you can. And for other awesome online deals, check out the Bargain Shopper Lady - she always has the best stuff.

Wednesday, I worked, then my sister and her family came home from a little mini-vacation in St. Louis. So, I went over and spent some time with the kiddos. It was tons of fun! Then, went back home, spent some time with hubs, then went to bed.

Today has been completely boring, but Brant's community softball league begins tonight, so that will be fun. He loved playing sports - and I love watching them...we're a good fit.

Ok, so that's it folks - not a whole lot happenin' here.

Much Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

The Roaming Southerner said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog...I like the new format...the picture is just beautiful.

I hate when things change at my office (thankfully, non profits are notoriously bad a firing--not my old boss though, she had no compunctions)...esp. if the person leaving is a good office friend.

I hope you have a great Easter Weekend!

Post a Comment