Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TAGGED!!!!!

So God's Grace in Practice tagged me...so here we go!

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with?

I honestly have NO clue!!!

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind?
I would wish that every soul would know the POWER of the God- His might, His strength, His all-sustaining power, His truth! And not just that they would know it, but that they would BELIEVE and TRUST it!


What if I could travel anywhere in the world?
I would LOVE to go to England - spend the day relaxing in the English hillsides, and touring enormous castles!





What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours?

I would go back to the 1800's - the era of the Southern Belle! I would have a green dress and straw hat just like Scarlett did in Gone with the Wind and I would ride in a horse-drawn carriage to the town bar-b-que.


What if I could make over three areas of my body?
My stomach, my thighs and my stomach! Listen ladies (for those of you not married) I killed myself to lose weight before my wedding, and put all of it plus 10 back on after the wedding!


What if I could become an animal for 24 hours?
A sweet little yellow lab, maybe one a lot like my Daxie Boy!

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours?
I agree with Heidi on this one that I don't know it would be a close person because I would just have to say "goodbye" all over again. However, I might bring back Jon Benet Ramsey and ask her who really killed her. Or maybe Lee Harvey Oswald...did he really kill Kennedy?


Ok, now I tag:



3 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Oh, good answer on the last one. I didn't even think of solving a crime!

I'm glad you participated. I hope you had fun.

Caroline said...

I totally agree!!!!!! I just love them too. thanks for thinking of me

TriciaNae said...

Hey...not sure exactly how I bounced over to your blog...but I see that you must live close to me (I live in Arlington). Anyways...I read that you went to a DBU game..and that is where I graduated from!

Post a Comment