Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Love My I

I have one of these...

...and I LOVE it!!!!!

I am one of those lucky people that drives 40 miles to and from work everyday because I work in downtown Dallas, on the 48th floor of a high-rise! Yes, I'm a devoted employee! But sometimes traffic kills me! Luckily, I have 3 or 4 different routes I can take to get home everyday, but days like yesterday are horrible - there was a wreck on EVERY DIFFERENT WAY HOME!!!!!!!!!

So when I got home last night, I found this FREE app - InRIX Traffic.
I tried it out this morning and LOVE IT!!!! When you go to the app, it will pinpoint your current location, then tell you how the traffic is moving on the roads around you, and list any accidents. If you click to see the accident information, then it will tell you exactly what the problem is, how long the backup is, the approximate time to get through the backup, and the approximate speed traffic is traveling in the area!

Thank InRIX, you have now made my travels much more stress-free. And IPhone, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment