Monday, August 17, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend

Brant and I had a fabulous weekend at The Cliffs on Possum Kingdom lake this past weekend. Mom and Dad have a time share at the condos since they are landowners out there, and this was their week. So Brant and I drove up for a weekend of some much needed R&R!

Saturday, we just slept late and went to play in the water. After out lake outing, Brant and dad went to the driving range, so mom and I did some scrapping. Here are some of the pages I finished.

After dinner that night, we drove around looking at all the dear. We actually saw a herd of four buck - it was awesome. The literally just stand at the side of the road and let you take pictures of them. We only had mom and dad's camera, so I'm waiting for them to email me the pictures.

Sunday, Brant and dad played a round of golf, then back to the lake. Brant and I hated to leave, but it was back to work this morning.

So, much thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come play. We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment