Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Wish List

I don't know about you, but the holidays fast approaching, I have been making my Christmas wish list! Along with gift cards to my favorite decorating stores like HomeGoods, Kirklands and Hobby Lobby, I want these!!!


We have a great outdoor table and chair set, but it is bar height, not great for simply outdoor enjoyment (unless you are eating and the table is high enough that Dax c
an't get your food!) So, I was thinking it would great to have some outdoor rockers! And when I get those rockers, it might get chilly in the evenings, so I think that this beautiful outdoor fire pit would be a GREAT addition to our outdoor space!Then, I was online at Wilson's leather and saw this beautiful coat!!!! I think it would enjoy having a space in my closet, don't you?




And maybe this one too!!!!!



Then, I have decided that I would really love a clock radio docking system for my Iphone. I use my Iphone as my alarm clock, but sometimes I forget to charge it. I think life would be much simpler with something like this!

So what's on your list??????

No comments:

Post a Comment