Monday, March 28, 2011

Office Shower

Last Friday, two dear friends I work with hosted an office shower for me. I have to tell you that I am so fortunate to work with such amazing people.

Cynthia was in charge of the invitations, and Melissa ordered the cake to match! How precious is this? And it was so delicious - one of the most moist red velvet cakes I have ever had!

Nicole, the wife of one of the consultants I work with, made this AMAZING diaper cake! It had towels and washclothes in it, travel sized baby lotion and baby wash, bibs, pacifiers, teething rings, and all sorts of amazing stuff. I actually just took this apart last night and it took me over an hour to unroll all the diapers!



Cynthia ordered personalized M&M's!

The two wonderful hostesses, Cynthia and Melissa.

Brant and I were so blessed to receive so many wonderful gifts. Lil' Miss got quite a few new outfits, but we also got a great supply of diapers, wipes, towels, washclothes, and all the other needed supplies.

I was thrilled to receive her jumper!

Melissa gave me this beautiful blanket.
This pack of onesies cracked me up! The one in the picture says "Move Over Cinderella" and the one of the back says "That's MISS Cutie to you!"

Brant and I cannot express how thankful we are for the friends and family we have. We are in awe of the blessings that have been showered upon us and cannot wait to introduce Emmalee to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment