Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Month in Heaven




My Sweet Emmalee Caroline,
You are a month old. I feel like I have spent the past month in heaven and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon! Being at home with you this past month has been one of the best months of my life. I can't believe you're already a month old. It seems like we just brought you home from the hospital yesterday. At your one month checkup you weighed 9 pounds and 1.5 ounces. Its so amazing to watch you grow.

You are a wonderful baby - you're a good eater, good sleeper and you are rarely cry. Your Granda asked me yesterday if I had ever even heard you cry, which I have, on occasion. You are such an absolute joy to be around. You love to spend time in your swing, your bouncy chair and on your play mat. You really enjoy taking walks outside and listening to all the birds chirping. You are starting to "talk" a little more each day.

Your daddy and I love you more than you can imagine. You amaze us a little more each day. Your precious life has been such a blessing to us and we are so proud to say that we are your parents. We are thrilled to spend the rest of our lives loving you to pieces!

Happy one month baby girl,
Momma

1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

Sweet post ash!!! She is so precious, I can't believe its already been a month!!!

Post a Comment