Monday, September 26, 2011

To The Extreme

If you have read my blog for a months then you know that I recently started a new job.  I actually went back to financial compliance, which is what I was doing before I became a litigation paralegal.  I love my job and I am incredibly impressed with the company I work for.  I can honestly say that this company is rooted in its core values: 
  1. We are family
  2. We strive for excellence
  3. We bring honor to the team
  4. We have FUN!
  5. We act with a servant's heart.
I see these values in action every single day and it has been my privilege to join them in working out of these core values.  This week, there is a group of workers going out to the airport to welcome in some troops.  Anytime the troops come home, someone is there to welcome them.  I love this - I love that fact that this company is proud to honor and thank the men & women serving our country.  This company definitely loves and support our community, and this year is no exception!

 
Every year, the company does an all-out campaign to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.  We raise money for an entire month, then, as a company, we participate in and sponsor the Fort Worth JDRF Walk for a Cure!

So in an effort to help in the campaign and raise money for JDRF, I am offering a Great Grabbie Designs special!  My goal is to raise $250 - will you help me???
Click on the image to direct you to the Great Grabbie Designs website to get more details, or place your order!
Beginning today, ALL monies received by Great Grabbie Designs will be donated to the JDRF campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment