Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Being A Mom Is...



!) The GREATEST thing on Earth!  And yes, it is everything I hoped it would be, and more.  Although hearing "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" every 5 minutes can get on your nerves, it is also the sweetest thing I hear every day.

2)  Its much more time consuming than I ever imagined!  Don't get me wrong, I knew being a mom was a full-time 24/7 job...but I never realized how much I would ""forget" to do.  Hence why I have not blogged regularly in forever!  My evenings are no longer filled w/ a computer in my lap beside a still, sleeping infant; they are now filled with my exercise routine...running all through my house chasing a 14 month old!  (And yes I said chasing because the child actually RUNS - not crawls, not walks - RUNS!)

So, I promise to change this.  I forgot how much I really loved blogging until a few days ago when my daughter was taking a 3 hour nap and I spent that 3 hours reading and catching-up on the blogs I used to read almost every day.  I felt so out of touch.  So I'm back int he saddle! 

So stay tuned this week for:
Menu Monday Tuesday
Wordless Wednesday
Thursday Tales of a Toddler (aka Emmalee at 14 months)
Family Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment