Friday, February 8, 2008

Praise God for Books

This is from Ginger's Blog: From the Cocoon.

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages.)
"Just Married: What Might Surprise You About the First Few Year."

2. Open the book to page 123.
ok

3. Find the fifth sentence.
Ok

4. Post the next three sentences.
"This honesty in our marriage has rebuilt the trust that my omissions and deception initially tore down. Now I think she knows that when she asks I'll tell her the truth, even when it makes me look bad. One real positive twist to this has been that when she asks me what I'm thinking, i can actually just spit out whatever I'm really thinking."

5. Link back to the person who tagged you.
Ginger

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a book I should've had those first years! LOL!

heidi @ ggip said...

Interesting. Is that book a memoir or a self help book? From the quote it sounds like a memoir.

I think my husband and I had a really odd first fews years of marriage because we didn't seem to have any of the surprises or problems some other couples have. So I guess we're both weird, I can live with that...

Post a Comment