Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crazy, Fun Weekend

Sorry it's been awhile, but I've been BUSY!

First, Sis and I went out of town with her kiddos over the weekend. We went to Shreveport to see my little cousin, Austin, graduate from high school. I can't believe he's old enough to graduate high school...where did time go? But it was a wonderful weekend seeing and spending time with family. I have pictures, just haven't gotten a chance to upload them yet, but I promise there are pictures to come!

Then on Monday, I received four new blog requests, so I've been working overtime on creating blogs and headers! Take a look over at Great Grabbie if you want to see the new designs.

To make things more hectic, I received a call on Monday from my BF, Jessica. Her grandmother suddenly, and very unexpectedly, passed away in the middle of the night. Jess and her grandmother were extremely close because her grandmother helped raise her. I remember being in college and spending entire summers over at MiMi and Pappa's house. Please pray for the Druin family - this is very, very difficult for them and as I said, completely unexpected. I will be going to the visitation tonight, then the funeral tomorrow morning.

After the funeral, Brant and I are packing our bags and road-tripin' it to Mississippi for my family reunion. The Rooney's are going, as well as all of my mother's side of the family! It's going to be tons of fun. So, if you don't hear from me until next week - you know why!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far. What is every one's plans for the Memorial Day holiday?

Much Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

We were probably driving on I-20 at the same time. I went to Marshall to visit my sister this weekend and it's only about 30 minutes away from Shreveport. :-)
Y'all have a great family reunion.
Mine and Heath's 6 year anniversary is Sunday, so we will hopefully be celebrating that.

Post a Comment