Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Great Weekend

I had such a wonderful weekend. On Saturday, I got up early so I could get on the road to Palestine, where a lot of my dad's family lives, including my dear cousin Amy. Amy and her husband Zac recently welcomed home their precious new baby girl, Isabelle Grace, last Wednesday. So I drove down to visit Amy and Baby Izzy on Saturday. She is so darn precious, and so tiny...Izzy was only 6 lbs and 17" long...literally about the size of her daddy's hand.


Me and Izzy - she is just to tiny!


This is my cousin Amy and her prcious new baby. I just love this picture where Izzy is looking up at Amy...so cute.







Then Saturday evening, I had dinner with some girlfriends from college: Jessica, Jill, and Mary. Jill and Mary both have precious baby girls, and of course, Jessica is expecting Baby Cash in June! We had a delicious dinner and just spent some time gabbing as always!


This is Miss Mallory - how precious is she and check out that bow! LOVE IT!!!
This is Mary and Mallory. Mallory is just as cute and sweet as her mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment