Monday, January 30, 2012

Shop Emmalee Caroline's Closet

Well its about time that I finally cleaned out Emmalee's closet.  It has been such a hard thing to do because it simply means that my sweet baby girl is getting bigger everyday.  At first I wasn't going to get rid of anything, but after filling up an entire HUGE tub of clothes that she can't wear anymore, I gave it a different look.

So, here are a few things that are up for grabs from Emmalee's closet.  All items are in excellent condition.  f you have any questions, please feel free to comment or email me.  I am negotiable on prices, so also feel free to make me an offer!

Happy Shopping!



Size 1 Flower Sandals. EUC $5



Sweet White Dress Shoes with white bow on top - Size 1. New in box! $8

Precious red ruffle top with black/white pant set. 6-9 months...SUPER cute!  $5


Sweet and warm boutique crocheted pink hooded sweater jacket. Never worn. Size 6-12 months.  $8



2 3-piece Carter's outfits.  0-3 months.  $5




Carter's band 0-3 month jean overall dress - only worn once.  $3


2 2-piece Carter's pant sets.  1set is a navy & white stripped top with cute little red flower and parachute sleeves and  red pants.  2nd outfit is black with pink and white flowers with coordinating pink striped pants.  $6 (for both)



2 NB sleepers with 0-6 month sleep sack (never used).  Not pictured but included is small swaddler blanket that was never used. $7

4 0-3 month sleepers.  $6



Another favorite.  Sweet pink and white smock suit with matching sweater. So precious and only worn once. $4





Boutique Pink frilly ruffle gown. Size 3 months. Only worn once. $8


3 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Hey! I'm interested in several things! Let me know if they r still available?:)
Carters dress, daddys girl onesie,Mary Jane onesies,zebra capri outfit, john deere, oldnavy playsuits, qymbo tutu onesie, pink pearl gown. My email is scottyanglin@AOL.com! Thanjs, Ashley

The Anglin Family said...

Hey! I'm interested in several things! Let me know if they r still available?:)
Carters dress, daddys girl onesie,Mary Jane onesies,zebra capri outfit, john deere, oldnavy playsuits, qymbo tutu onesie, pink pearl gown. My email is scottyanglin@AOL.com! Thanjs, Ashley

The McMillin's said...

Oh Ashley....I wish all this stuff was in Kendall's size!!! SO CUTE!

Post a Comment