Friday, February 10, 2012

I Like To Eat

Eating.

Its something I really like to do.  However, in my journey to lose 40 lbs, I'm on the right track.  I'm 4 weeks into my weightloss and my first goal is to lose at least 15 lbs by April 15th, Emmalee's first birthday.  So far I'm over half way there.  I have lost 8.6 lbs and my clothes are fitting so much better.  I can't wait until I am acutally able to go buy some new clothes in SMALLER sizes! 

Eating. 

Its also something my daughter REALLY likes to do!



Y'all, this video just cracked me up.  This is an every-meal thing - this girl loves to eat!  What's funny about it is that she is so darn skinny, she can't keep her pants up!   She has a couple pair of Old Navy 6-12 months jeans and at {almost} 10 months old, she still can't keep them up.  Yesterday she wore them and I tied a ribbon around her waist to keep them up. 

Last night she was playing and Brant and I just couldn't help but laugh when we saw this:
         

And yes, she is playing with her daddy's shoes - she thinks its fun to unlace them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment