Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Five Fabulous Years


Last Friday, July 20, Brant and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary.  I still can't believe that its been 5 years since we said "I do."



I remember that day like it was yesterday.  I remember saying my vows and thinking that there was no way my life could get any better - but I was wrong.  Life has gotten better and I am blessed every day to be married to this man.


To add a twist to our day of matrimony, it was also the best-man's (Brant's best friend, Ryan) birthday.  So as we celebrated 5 years of marriage, Ryan was celebrating 30  years of life!  So we spent Friday night with some of our favorite people celebrating Ryan. 

Me and Melissa
Definitely the more the merrier!

Brant is one incredible golfer - and I'm not being biased here - he really is!!!




The men thought they needed to teach the women how to swing a club.


Happy Anniversary Love!! 
Its been an incredible 5 years and I can't wait to spend the next 50 years with you by my side!


No comments:

Post a Comment