Friday, February 22, 2013

Favorite Picture Ideas

Today on Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life", she is talking about favorite picture ideas.  And in my opinion, there is nothing better than simply capturing life!  Not poses, not portraits, but life...the smiles, the laughter, the true emotion of seeing someone truly live in the moment.

When Brant and I got married, we had a wonderful photographer names Julie Robles. (now don't judge that I didn't use my sister because 1, she was my matron of honor and 2, she hadn't started her photography business yet!)  But Julie was wonderful and did amazing work.  But my most favorite pictures that she took were right after the wedding ceremony had ended.  As soon as we walked out of the santuary, she pulled Brant and I aside, and took us into the courtyard.  She said "You have 5 minutes to just think about what just happened.  You're married!  So I want you to take this 5 minutes with each other, and just reflect."  And so we did, but the moments she captured between us are, in my opinion, priceless.  









No comments:

Post a Comment