Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Monday

Ah, its another week and another menu full of exciting culinary concoctions.  Well, maybe that a bit of an exaggeration, but I am trying a brand new recipe this week.I always love trying new things.

Monday:
I am so excited to try this Spicy Sausage Pasta from Lindsey's blog.  It looks so fantastic!  And just FYI - I did ask Lindsey if it was too spicy for lil' one, and she said "no."  She used a mild rotel and both her itty bitties ate it!  I am so ready to try this...can you tell?


Tuesday: 
Lemon Pepper Chicken with homemade mac'n'cheese and roasted brocolli

Wednesday:
Chicken Cacciatore subs (this is always one of my favs!)  I've blogged the recipe before here

Thursday:
"Breakfast for dinner" night! Country omelets!  The "county" part is diced ham, bacon, onion, green onion, and lots of cheese topped with some homemade salsa!

Friday: 
Dallas Baptist University's Baseball Opening Night!!!

This is a huge night because its DBU's reveal of the brand new Horner Ballpark.  Since Brant is working, he will obviously be there, so Emmalee and I will happily sitting in our new season-seats!  Row 101 seats 7 & 8!  Unless of course, Emmalee decides that running around the field house is more fun, ha! 

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Up next, a post about the new, fabulous recipe I tried on Saturday!  Its a must-have in your recipe repertoire!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've made the spicy sausage pasta and it WON'T disappoint! It's delicious! Thanks for linking up this week :)

Post a Comment