Thursday, April 4, 2013

Good Friday at the Zoo

On Good Friday, Emmalee, Grandad (my dad0, and I had a fun trip to the zoo.  The weatherman predicted some scattered showers, but decided to take the chance and go. 

I'm so glad we did!  It was cloudy in the morning but warmed up for the afternoon.  It was a wonderful, beautiful day to be outside! 

This girl was spoiled rotten by her Grandad all day. 

Not so sure about the petting zoo!


I could just squeeze those precious cheeks!

We had to make a wish in the Wishing Well!

We watched the jaguars for a long time. This a mom & baby.  The baby kept trying to play with the mom, but the mom was trying to clean it.  We were very entertained watching their interaction.




Emmalee LOVED seeing the parrots.



This animal is absolutely beautiful.

The elephants are one of Emmalee (and my) favorite animals! 

Me and my girl!!!




Oh, I just love these creatures.

We couldn't leave without riding the carousel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment