Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Full Meal

After things turned out well in my crockpot on Friday, I decided that I was going to experiment. I put some bone-in pork chops (frozen) in the bottom of my crockpot and seasoned them with salt and pepper. Then I poured about a cup of dry white wine in the crockpot. I washed and foiled two large sweet potatoes and put them on top of the pork chops. I cooked on low for 7 hours.

This was AWESOME! I can honestly say that I have never had pork chops that were so juicy...and so soft that they literally fell off the bone. The potatoes were perfect, especially when we added some cinnamon butter and marshmallows.

What kind of other full meals do you think I could try in the crockpot???


Grabbie

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You're going to have to slow down. I want to try all these receipes!!

TriciaNae said...

I'm loving all these recipes!! And..here in a few months...Charlie will be loving them TOO!!! LOL. So...were you nervous the first time you left your crockpot on all day? Or am I just being paranoid?

Unknown said...

Popping over from Kelly's Korner! These recipes sounds delish! And I love your blog design!!

Post a Comment