Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 Years...36 Months...1095 Days...

...is how long I have been dating my husband!!! Yes, today marks 3 years since we started dating...and oh my what has happened in those 3 short years!!!

I can remember our first date...I even remember what I wore and what he wore. We went to Pappadeauxs. We were there for over 3 hours just talking and enjoying each other. It was great!!! We dated, then a year and a half later...he proposed and we were married 5 months after that!

So Brant, if you happen to read this - thank you! Thank you for a great 3 years of being together. You are truly my best friend and I will forever thank the Father above for bring us together! I love you more and more everyday!

Here are a few pictures of the 3 years we have been together!











Photobucket

1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

That's nice that you are documenting your memories, because at some point it becomes a bit fuzzy! :)

Post a Comment