Friday, October 31, 2008

Calling All Paralegals

For the past few weeks, my firm has been trying to hire some new paralegals. We have promoted some great people to higher positions, leaving our paralegal staff at a minimum and we are SWAMPED! Therefore, we are actively interviewing, but we have only received a few resumes. So if you are a paralegal, WE NEED YOU!

This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a paralegal position - even with only a little experience. We ask that you have a paralegal certificate, or several years experience. This is an excellent high-profile litigation firm - mid sized with less than 40 attorneys. I can honestly tell you that I LOVE my job...so if you are looking, or happen to know anyone that may be looking, please contact me!!! You can either comment here, or email me at ashleywages at sbcglobal.net.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment