Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Today, Kelly posted about praising the Lord for all of His blessings, and I thought it was a fantastic reminder of how blessed we truly are. So, I decided to follow the trend and post on blessings as well.

Today, I am thankful for:
*FAMILY - I have an amazing husband who loves (and adores) me (or at least some of the time he does! Haha). I have a sister who, in the past 5 or so years has literally become one of my best friends. I have a mom and dad who love and support me!

*FRIENDS - I have a some of the best girlfriends a girl could ask for! They are there to laugh with, and are the to lend a shoulder to cry on when its needed! We love together, smile together, laugh together, and even sob together!

*My HOUSE - the Lord has truly blessed Brant and I with the financial stability to buy a house right before we were married. It may not be the biggest house on the block, but it is our house and we love it. I can't wait to begin raising a family in it!

*JOBS - Brant and I have both been blessed with jobs we LOVE! I cannot imagine still working for my previous employer and continuing to be miserable there. I love my job, I love what I do, and I love the people I
Publish Post
work with (sometimes!). My husband loves his job too! He is doing what he is passionate about, and gets to continue his education while doing it, not to mention gets to go to sporting events for FREE!

*HIS TRUTH - I am blessed because I know that my Father loves me and has my entire life planned out for me! I don't have to worry about tomorrow because I know who holds my future. I can leave at peace because I know there is no person, no force, no thing that can EVER tear me away from my Father's grip! And that is the BEST blessing of all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment