Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recession Fashion

Well Kelly is hosting a "Recession Fashion" party today about dressing for under $30. So, I just thought I would add in my two cents!

For most of my bargain shopping, I love to go to online outlets! Some of my favorites are Coldwater Creek, Old Navy, and New York & Co. I have gotten some GREAT bargains here! I typically get some AWESOME deals with New York & Co. because I have one of their credit cards which automatically come with 20% off coupons. I can honestly tell you that I have NEVER paid full price for anything in this store because they are always having sales and emailing coupons. This is a wonderful place to shop.


Right now, this shirt is only $14.99!



This dress is only $23.47

And this blouse is only $7.99!!!


For shoes, I love Marshalls. I have found some great deals here too...including deals on Nine West, Steve Maddens, Anne Kliens, Bandalinos...and so many more!

For accessorices, I, of course love Brighton jewelry, but for more costume and stone jewelry, I love Sam Moon. A few Saturdays ago, Sister and I went to Sam Moon and I got this set for less than $13.00!!! (and for those of you who don't live in the DFW area and don't know what Sam Moon is...I'm sorry!)

And got this chocker set for only $8.00...

And then got this chocker set for $14.00

And for those of you who read yesterday's post, I am feeling much better this afternoon. I continued to have a high fever all day yesterday and it was still 101 this morning. But finally around 1 this afternoon, my fever finally broke and now I am feeling so much better. I hope to be back at work tomorrow. But this week is Spring Break at DBU, so all staff gets to have a day off. Brant had put in his day off for today, so has been home to take care of me, although he is really trying to work on his paper. He is taking a C.S. Lewis class and has to write a 10 page paper by the 23rd. Can you see he is hard at work?


3 comments:

Heather said...

Great job!! Where did that red shirt come from? I love it! Enjoyed reading your blog!

TriciaNae said...

Love all the deals. I have fallen in love with Coldwater...thanks to you!!! And...oh my goodness...I was SO CLOSE to taking the CS lewis class. Brant and I would have been in class together!! You will have to let me know how he likes it...I plan on taking it next spring.

Amber Schmidt said...

You have officially made me fall in love with jewelry... sigh. Like I need one more thing to be "in love" with! LOL

Post a Comment