Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I'm Doing Today

Yes, it has een a little while since I posted, and I am terribly sorry because I do have something great to share with you (an extreme hair makeover, but I don't have any good pics yet.) But anyways, today I am at home watching this:

wishing I could win this:



while I'm eating these:

Yes - I'm eating saltines and trying to keep them down. Apparently I caught a stomach bug from my mom and it hasn't been pretty. So I stayed home for work today and hope to be feeling better by tomorrow. But Sister has been amazing and brought me some Chick Fil A sweet tea - thanks sis! So what are you doing today?

1 comment:

Krista said...

I'm right there with ya... I was under the weather trying to keep ice chips down from Sat-Tues! It is a nasty bug goin' round. Take care of yourself!

Post a Comment