Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fives

Today, Beth at Just Me and My Life is having Friday Fives. Just for fun, I thought I would participate. Today's random questions:

1. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?

I would lay out by one of these...


With a lot of these...

2.If you could start fresh, what profession would you choose?

I would teach high school students...either literature or political science.

3.What is your favorite candy or candy bar?


This is definitely a tie between Peanut Butter M&M's and Snickers with Almonds!



4.Have your ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought an"As seen on TV item"?

5. Whats the movie you ALWAYS cry at??





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love today's post, we need a vaca to a place like that soon! :)

Post a Comment