Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Reading

Well I'm not sure if I can finish all of these books this summer, but here is the start to my summer reading list. Yes, you will notice some classics, some legal and of course, some Stephanie Meyer! But this is also not the entire list...I still have about 5 or 6 more books that are being added!

But, without further delay, here is the Summer Reading list of 2010...thus far!







If you would like to read with me, or follow along with the book I am currently reading, just look at the left of my blog and I'll post the book I'm currently reading.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I just finished Something Borrowed & Something Blue...they were pretty good!!! I am looking for a new book to read...maybe I'll pick one of these!

Jodi said...

I read both Something Borrowed and Something Blue. Loved them both! You need to read the Shopaholic Series if you like those two!

I LOVE LOVED LOVED the HOST. It is very strange, but she is an amazing author that makes you not want to put the book down! :)

I may pick one from your list!

Post a Comment