Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Scare

This past weekend, our youth had Disciple Now. When I was growing up, D-Now was one of the most exciting times and definitely a weekend I ALWAYS looked forward to. As an adult, it is still something I look forward to. Brant and I love helping and being a part of this weekend for the youth at our church, Walnut Ridge.

If your D-Now experiences are like my experiences, then you know how crazy things can be and how drastic stunts can be! Well this year, one of our youth ministers decided to scare one of the youth boys out of bed! This video is CRAZY - hope you enjoy!




DISCLAIMER: No one in this video was hurt or damaged physically. Walnut Ridge not held liable for any emotional damage.

2 comments:

Tricia Nae said...

LOL. I would have been TERRIFIED!! I hate, hate, HATE to be scared. Ha.

Anonymous said...

what responsible adult would do this to a child

Post a Comment