Thursday, July 14, 2011

Begging for Your Prayers

This morning I write begging you for your prayers. I found this blog yesterday from a prayer request on Twitter. This sweet couple prayed for a precious child and their prayers were finally answer, only have a tumor invade their child's body. Today, they take their child home to surround him with love the last days of his life.

As a mother, I sit here in tears this morning - my heart breaking in pieces for this mother and father. I honestly cannot imagine the pain and heartbreak they are feeling. I look at my sweet sleeping daughter and can't saying goodbye to her. Seeing her sweet grin while she sleeps makes my heart swell with joy, but I cannot fathom being this mother knowing that the smile you see may be the last.

So pray with me. Pray that this family has complete peace and comfort. Pray that they are surround with family, love and support. Pray that this sweet baby feels no pain, but that he goes to the arms of his Creator peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment