Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Monday


When I tell yall that I am trying to get out of my blog slump, I am super serious.  I've discovered that one of the best ways for me to do that is by participating in as many weekly posts as possible. Posts like Menu Monday, Wordless Wednesday, 5 on Friday, etc.  Its much easier to blog when you have "subject-help" that don't cause too-much thought, ha!


So I spent some time this afternoon, as I normally do on Sundays, and planned out our dinner menu for the week.  Here's our dining pleasures:

Monday:  Jalapeno Chicken quesadillas (adapted from the Pioneer Woman's Jalapeno Quesadillas, I'm just adding chicken to it)

Tuesday: Smoked Sausage and vegetable medley

Wednesday:  Roasted Chicken and Basalmic Peppers, sauteed green beans
I've posted about this recipe before - I LOVE it.  Its a Cooking Light recipe that can be found here.

Thursday:  "Poor Man's" Chicken Fried Steak with baked potatoes
(I found this recipe here, but I've never made it before.  Basically, its making a chicken fried steak with just ground beef instead of a cube steak.  I'll let you know what I think.)

Friday:  Crockpot BBQ chicken sandwiches

What's on your menu for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment