Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

I had a wonderful, but very busy weekend. I wish it was already Friday so I could sleep late tomorrow...although, truth be told, I slept late this morning because I didn't get up to go work out.

But Saturday, I had to run to sisters to confirm that the cabinets were not turning out as expected...you can read about it here. Then I headed home to work for several hours on work "stuff". Then I had to get ready for Jessica's baby shower on Sunday (I painted the table clothes to coordinate with the shower theme), then got ready for girls night at Mary's house. We had such a great time and I just love playing with the babies. Mary has Mallory, who is almost 8 months old, and Michelle's daughter Emma is just a few weeks older than Mal. These two babies are SOOO precious.

On Sunday, Brant and I went to church, then I had to get to Mom's house to decorate for the shower. Jessica's color scheme for the nursery is browns, yellow, green, cream and white...you can see the bedding she chose here. I made her invitations to coordinate with the bedding, so then the whole shower decor came from the bedding as well.

This was the shower invitation

Here is the mommy-to-be.

And here is a picture of the girls (although we are missing Jill). We have been friends since college, and still try to get together one a month, or so.
From left to right: Sarah, Michelle, Jessica, Me, and Mary.
We are very excited because Sarah is the only one of not married, but that will soon be changing as of May 31st! Soon Ms. Clary will be Mrs. Allen and we are thrilled for her.

Congrats Jason and Sarah!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Okay Ashley, even though we've never met...we sure do know several of the same people!! Michelle B. and I go to church together! Small world :)

Post a Comment