Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spark People

Ask any fitness guru and they will tell you that tracking your goals, foods, workouts and progress is one of th THE MOST important aspects of weight loss.

Back before I got married, a friend introduced me to a website called SparkPeople! This website helps you track EVERYTHING, calculates calories for you, and even provides meal and exercise plans. The trainers on this site are passionate about your health and offer GREAT articles on everything from food, to easy or advanced exercises, to simply enjoying life. There are support groups and teams that you can become involved in. To be honest, I just love this site!

To help you earn their health products, Spark People awards you points., and yes I LOVE to get my points!!! You get points for tracking your food, work outs, for reading articles, for posting on message boards, for meeting friend - you get points for everything!!! Once you have a certain number of points, you can win stuff (I won a t-shirt one time, and a water-bottle).

So, I am telling you all this to encourage you to join if you are currently trying to tone or lose weight as well. Heck, even if you just want to track what you eat...join! Oh, and if you do, PLEASE put that "bawilliams0720" referred you - I get points for that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment