Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My First Blog Award



Ok - so this is a little late, but I was honored with my first blog award not long ago from Jennifer with the Maynard Moment. So first of all, thanks Jennifer for my "One Lovely Blog" award. Second, I now get to honor someone else with the award.

1. Amanda - Raising Royalty
2. Kelly - Kelly's Korner
3. Rachel - Rachel's Ramblings
4. Amanda - Baby Bangs
5. Caroline - This is My Story, This is My Song
6. Tricia - Tricia Nae
7. Nicole - Turning Over a New Leaf

For these ladies, here are the rules for the award:
1. Add the logo to your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

oh Ashley!!! what a great little surprise!!!! thank you friend!

Amanda said...

Thanks, Ashley! You are so sweet!

Post a Comment