Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Texas Weather

We had some usual spring weather here in Texas today. I was getting really close to leaving my office when Brant called and told me NOT to come home.I knew the storm was bad because Brant is not one to worry and be concerned about weather, and he knows I am safe on the road. So when he actually called to say "stay put", I knew it was bad. The storm was headed straight for the office. So, I stayed at the office and we watched (from our 48th floor office) the storm roll in. It was incredible and freaky at the same time. Here are a few pictures I took on my Iphone.







This was the craziest picture because you can actually see some rotation in the clouds. We actually saw some debris flying around and then the tornado sirens started blaring.




No comments:

Post a Comment