Friday, November 19, 2010

Amazed

Today at work, I was listening to my Pandora radio when a familiar song came on. Its a song I love and have heard many times before, but today, I was moved to tears by the words and truth behind it.

Today, I am overwhelmed by His grace. He has rained down His grace upon me and I will forever be thankful. He has brought so much JOY to my life and I have seen His miracles first-hand! For today, I am truly AMAZED by His grace! How can I ever praise him enough for all that He has done?

I hope this song blesses you today as much as it has me.




My favorite part of this song:
It's deeper, It's wider,
It's stronger, it's higher,
It's deeper, It's wider,
It's stronger, it's higher,
THAN ANYTHING MY EYES CAN SEEN
YOUR GRACE STILL AMAZES ME!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I've never heard this song before, but now I love it! Thanks for sharing it :)

Post a Comment