Monday, November 29, 2010

The Hustle and Bustle

Well the hustle and bustle of the holidays is in full swing at the Williams House. It all started on Tuesday!

We found out that this little angel...


...is a baby girl!
And her name - Emmalee Caroline.

We are so thrilled and cannot wait to meet this little girl. Just to see her moving her little hands, and seeing her heart beat was simply breathtaking. I just can't wait to get my hands on her! I don't think I have ever seen my husband so excited - there is literally a sparkle in his eyes every time he talks about her.


On Thursday, we headed to Shreveport to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I got the cookie cake to surprise all of my mom's side of the family with the news of Miss Emmalee.

We had a great time. My cousin, Krystal, had a 3 year old and 6 month old, so Uncle B was getting some baby practice.


Just look at that precious little grin!
Thursday was also Brant's 30th birthday, so Emmalee Caroline gave him the new George Bush biography: Decisions Points. I don't know if he was more excited about the book, or that the card was signed "I love you Daddy, Emmalee Caroline".

On Friday, well technically at 11:00 pm on Thursday, my cousins Krystal, Erica and I ventured out for some shopping! I didn't spend too much money because I don't know if Emmalee will be in 6 mth or 9 mth clothes this time next year. But I did get her a few things - I mean what kind of mother would I be if I didn't?



We came home from Shreveport on Friday night. Brant's family came over on Saturday morning and we all went out to breakfast. Then Nana (Brant's mom Judy), Auntie Kristie and I went out for a bit. Kristie found this blanket that was sooo soft, and perfectly embroidered with a big "E". Nana wouldn't leave the store without it.

It is so perfect for our baby girl!

Well I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are gearing up for the Christmas season - I know I am!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations!

I also love your Christmas design :)

Jennifer said...

So stinking excited for you! And I love that name; a classic name, with a little twist!

Anonymous said...

I love that y'all are having a girl, our girls will be so close in age!! Love her name too, she is going to be such a doll!!
Great design too! :)

Hope said...

Congratulations! I actually just popped over here since it's been a while and I find out not only are you pregnant, it's a girl! We just found out ours is a girl too! Yay for girls!

Post a Comment