Thursday, November 4, 2010

Great Grabbie Designs

Great Grabbie Designs is my custom blog and stationery design business.

I began digital scrapbooking in early 2008 and fell in love with it. That summer, I began making blog headers for my friends in my spare time. Great Grabbie Designs was created shortly thereafter with the goal of creating great blog makeovers and cards at an affordable cost. I have a strong belief that every blog should have some personality and be a representation of you!

Here are a few recent Christmas Card designs:





To see more Christmas cards, invitations, birth announcements, and blog designs, you can go to the Great Grabbie Designs site here. You can see all pricing information here.

1 comment:

Tricia Nae said...

Cute stuff girl!! I love the Patterson one...precious!!

Post a Comment