Friday, September 28, 2012

Sweetest Sound

 

Today is the last day for the "Fall Back Into Blogging" week from The SITS Girls.  Today writing prompt is to re-post a blog post from this week last year.  I was so thrilled to look back at this time last year, and this is a post from last September 24th.  I still can't believe Emmalee was this little last year.  Oh, how quickly times passes.  And since the post from last year has a video of my angle then, here is a comparison video that was taken this past weekend:



from September 24, 2011

I think hearing Emmalee "talk" and laugh is one of the sweetest sounds I have ever heard. She is so vocal lately, but I really have no idea where she got it from because I am as quiet as a mouse...maybe she got it from her dad because he doesn't know how to shut his mouth :)!

Just so you can hear the same sweet sounds I do, I have a few videos for you!  Both of these are Emmalee and her daddy.  I absolutely love seeing them interact.  Brant is such an amazing daddy and Em LOVES playing with her daddy! 

This first video is Emmalee in "Attack" Mode! She just started this and it cracks me up! She was attacking Brant the other night!



This one was taken last night. This video just cracks me up! 


2 comments:

Rach said...

So precious!!! Love the videos! I was cracking up at the "attack" one! :)

thatdesigngal said...

Ah :-( The videos didn't show up for me??!! Still waiting for my baby to talk, can't wait!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Mary

Post a Comment