Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A little more aobut me!

I found this at A Good Cup of Coffee so if you play along let me know...

1.What is in the back of your car? a hammer, old cell phone and a plastic hanger (I know, I'm random)
2.What color is your toothbrush? white
3.Name one person who made you smile today. My best friend Jessica
4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? working
5.What were you doing 45 minutes ago? in a meeting with our IST dept. discussing a new project
6. What is your favorite candy? Peanut Butter M&M's
7. What is the last thing your said aloud? I'm so freaking busy today
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut Butter from Pacuigo
9. What is the last thing you had to drink? leamonade from Texadephia
10. What are you wearing right now? cream colored linen pants, brown, cream and khaki flowered patterned shirt with my brown Brighton flipflops with the big flower on the toe
11. What is the last thing you ate? Hersey chocolate bliss
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? nope...budget remember
13. When was the last time you ran? does working on my elliptical count? if so, then last night
14. What was the last sporting event you watched? Texas Rangers Baseball...a common occurance at the Williams home!
15. Ever go camping? yes - in Hondruas!!!!
16. Do you have a tan? a slight one...I'm tanning 1 or 2 times a week so I don't burn in Mexico!
17. Do you take vitamins daily? no
18. Do you go to church? Yes! South Pointe Baptist in Mansfield
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? Yes...
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? at a resaurant, yes...a home, no
21. Are you someones best friend? yes
22. What are you doing tomorrow? working then watching Brant's softball game
23. Where is your dad? either at home, on the lake, or on the road for business
24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Um, no…but I know someone who can! and she says it fast!!!
25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? No.
26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? yes..Reef fliplfops
27. What color is your car? Gold
28. How do you like your popcorn? lots of butter and salt
29. How did you get your worst scar? the sharp end of a metal hanger was sticking out from a rack at a garage sale and sliced my shoulder open
30. Look to your left. What do you see? the PDR and Store Opening Report pinned up on the wall of my cubicle.
31. What color is your watch? silver
32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? the outback and Steve Erwin
33. Do you use chap stick? Yes
34. Do you have a dog? yes...Dax!
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Rachel Bilbery
36. Have you met anyone famous? yes, Dennis Quaid - I was an extra in "The Rookie" and I got to sit and talk with him in between scenes
37. Any plans today? work on the 14 blog desings I have on my waiting list.
38. How many states have you lived in? 1 - the grandest state of TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!
39. Do you dye your hair? I used ot highlight, but now I'm all natural.
40. Do you like cats? I used to hate them, but Brant had one when we started dating and now I like them...especially Kai because she is so sweet!



Grabbie

2 comments:

TriciaNae said...

How fun that you were in The Rookie!! I've always wanted to be an extra in a movie...or tv show.

Kristen said...

You were in the movie Rookie??
That is so awesome!!

And I always think of Steve Erwin and Australia too.

That was a fun post! Thanks for sharing a little about yourself.

And don't let the hubby tease you too much about Dax. Fur kids are just that KIDS!! Have a great weekend! :)

Post a Comment