Friday, November 16, 2007

Me? An Entrepreneur?



ABSOLUTELY! Most of you probably know that I have a full time job in Las Colinas, but for so long, I have had a desperate desire to do something fun that allow me to help others. So, I have become a business-owner. How? In direct sales for Swiss Colony Occasions!

The Swiss Colony has been around for over 82 years and has a solid reputation for the best and most delicious flavors of cheese, chocolate, sausage and everything in between! Swiss Colony Occasions is a direct sales line for The Swiss Colony and began about a year and a half ago. They offer delicious food and mixes, serving pieces, and gorgeous home decor.




Yes, I still have a full time job, but my goal for Swiss Colony is that within one year, I can completely substitute my income with Swiss Colony Occasions. For the first time since college, I finally have set goals for myself and I love conquering the challenge. The Swiss Colony Occasions party is your basic girls night out! We enjoy chocolate fondue or an array of cheeses and dips! It's a night of relaxation, girl-time and shopping - what could be better?


If you, or anyone you know would be interested in learning more about Swiss Colony Occasion or hosting a Girls Night Out party, please let me know. I have loved getting started in this business and want to share it with everyone I know!!!
To view some of our products, visit http://ashleywilliams.swisscolonyoccasions.com/.
Love you all,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment