Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Day Blog - Favorite Things



Saturday's blog journal was favorite things - 20 of them to be precise. I was busy relaxing on Saturday, so I didn't have a chance to blog...but I still wanted you to see my favorite things.

My Favorite Things

1) My best friend (and husband), Brant! Not only Brant, but being married to him is one of my favorite things! He is an amazing husband and I am lucky to be his wife.

2) My sweet baby, Dax!!!

3) My sister, Amanda. Amanda and I are 5 years apart, but she is one of closest and dearest friends.

4) Sister's kiddo! Mason, Connor, Kate and Ethan have brought more joy to my life than I could ever have imagined. I LOVE being their Grabbie!


5) Cooking! I LOVE to cook, and love eating what I cook!

6) Books are one of my favorite things. I read just about anything, and cherish the time I have to read. I love books that are so great, I feel like I could be one of the characters.

7) Evolution is my favorite wine. My idea of a perfect night,
is sitting out on the patio with a glass of this and good book! Now that is pure bliss!

8) SHOPPPING!


9) Digital Scrapbooking

10) Pedicures! There is nothing better than a great pedicure with a great foot massage!

11) My favorite flowers are stargazer lilies!

12) BABIES! I love babies and children of all ages.

13) Favorite candy is peanut butter M&M's

14) Traveling. I love to travel and take roadtrips, especially to the beach or lake. I am a water baby - always have been and always will be.

(Photo credit: Reflections by Amanda Rooney)

15) Winter. I love the cold winter months simply for the fact that I can curl up by the fire with a delicious cup of coffee and a good book!

16) Friends. I am lucky to have a fantastic group of friends who I love spending time with. Girls nights are without a doubt one of my favorite things!

17) Decorating - I really enjoy decorating my house, partially because decorating means organizing and I like my house neat and organized.

18) SHOES (and handbags). This goes hand in hand with my love of shopping. I am a firm believer that every outfit needs a matching handbag and pair of shoes.




19) Music. I love music and playing the piano. I started taking piano lessons when I was 4, and took them until I was a teenager. I love to play, and I love to hear it played.

20) Our church, Walnut Ridge Baptist Church. I love WRBC and everything it stands for. We have made so many friends through our Sunday School class and we thoroughly enjoy serving with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment