Friday, August 20, 2010

30 Day Blog - OCD

So today's blog journal is "something I am OCD about." Well my husband would tell you to make that plural because there is a long list of things I am OCD about!

1) Dishes in the dishwasher! I was raised in a house where it was unacceptable to leave your dishes in the sink if they could go in the dishwasher.

2) Dishes in the sink! Before I go to bed, I clean the dishes! I HATE having dishes in the sink!

3) A clean house! I don't have to have a perfect house, but I do like my house to be picked up.

4) My seat belt! I always wear my seat belt; it is the first thing I do when I get in the car. Brant doesn't like wearing his and calls me his "mom" when I tell him to put it on.

5) Clothes on the floor! Brant comes in and usually just throws his clothes on the bedroom floor...and I can't stand it. Either hang up your clothes or put them in the hamper.

What are you OCD about???

2 comments:

Tricia Nae said...

My list is way long too. And...I'm way picky about all the things you mentioned. I hate having dishes in the sink!! I call the seat belt "nerd". I always tell everyone in the car "put your nerd on". :) And amen about just throwing your clothes on the floor. I am constantly asking C if this is clean or dirty. PUT IT UP!! Ahhhh. Ha.

The Coleman Crew said...

I think I became WAY more OCD after becoming a mom. All my hang ups are over my son. Tristan's pacifiers HAVE to match what he is wearing...they are to him what bows are to girls! Ha.

2. He HAS to wear a bib when he eats.

3. I absolutely hate when parts of his cups get lost...they go in the basket, in the dishwasher.

4. My biggest one is over his toys. All the puzzle pieces are witht he right puzzles, blocks in the right jar, train and tracks intact.

Okay, I think I need to go read one of my psych books after posting all that, I have a BA in psychology so I know this isn't good!! :)

Post a Comment